Orkney Housing Association
Quality Affordable Homes for Orkney

Other Services

Please note charges may apply for some of our other services, please contact us for further details:

Percolation Tests

If you are building a new house and are not connected to a main sewer you will require a septic tank or treatment works which will discharge to a soakaway. We can provide percolation tests for foul and surface water drainage and issue the relevant certificate for Building Warrant purposes.